Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Vacuum


So, my son loves to vacuum. This has been his favorite gift of the year. Steve and I laughed last night when we looked to see him with a dish towel 'cleaning' the floor. I am not sure what his obsession with the floor is about, but I figure it is a win-win for us all. The way I see it, once he starts walking I can graduate him to the big vacuum. I wonder if I could interest one of the girls in the pleasures of a toilet brush...? I know, I know, wishful thinking.
'Kinzer' and I made sugar cookies yesterday. We had a good time. I let her choose the color of the frosting - neon blue. She then topped it with every sprinkle we have in the house. I think they now stand about 4 inches thick with frosting and sprinkle toppings. :-) She and I have a day of beauty planned. Okay, it is more like two hours of beauty, but we hope this does the trick. I am not sure how long Steve can handle the three babies by himself. We have to graduate him to all day outings gradually.
Well, the kids are all still in bed so I have a couple of minutes to unload the dishwasher and shine the floor before my son gets up!

No comments:

Post a Comment