The face says it all. Santa came!!!!!!! The kids were so happy with their gifts. More importantly, we read the story of Christmas before we opened gifts. We talked about why we give gifts in the first place. The wise men brought gifts to Jesus in the manger which started it all.
After all the excitement, I told Steve since Aunt Micha had to leave today we needed to take advantage of the extra pair of hands. So, I was able to talk him into taking down all of the Christmas stuff. I know, I know, I know...it is still Christmas Day, but I want the kids to be able to enjoy their gifts with out Mom saying, "no, no, don't touch that!" After some persuading, Steve conceded. All of the Christmas stuff is back in it's resting place in the shed until next season.
I hope you all had a chance to eat too much, take a nap, and genuinely rejoice in the season.
Hugs to all,
Misty


what an awesome reaction! I told Kirk and he wants to put it all up as soon as we get home too. I usually wait till the end of Jan. ha ha see you soon!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you return? I was so happy to get that put away!
ReplyDelete