

Don't they look so cute? I could not help myself when I saw there were matching p.j.'s for everyone. What a fun day we have had. Aunt Micha and Moses (her d-o-g) arrived last night. We realized one of the gifts 'Kinzer' wanted was no where to be found, so at 1:00 a.m. I was driving to every super-mart in town looking for this gift. Her reaction is worth it all!All Micha wanted this holiday was apple pie. So, today I made two homemade apple pies. I think Steve and Micha have left the rest of us a little...
We are missing our families this holiday. While the house is full and overflowing, we miss spending this time with the people we love so much. So, to take our minds off of it we decided to take all of the kids in their p.j.'s to see Santa at the mall. We loaded everyone up, unloaded everyone at the mall only to discover there was a 2 hour wait to see him! I told the kids we can leave Santa a note and he can pick it up tonight. That sounded way more attractive than sitting there all afternoon.
So, after my late night adventure I am ready for sleep. Love to you all, and Merry Christmas! If you have time, stop by for some apple pie.


Merry Christmas! Wish we could all be together!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I love the card. Andrew is growing too fast. Hope we can see you soon.
ReplyDelete